Sunday, April 29, 2007

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog. So...this is the part where I make all kinds of promises that I will update my blog daily with beautiful pictures and witty comments...yeah...ok...

So...I'm going to post beautiful pictures and make witty comments daily.

There.

But seriously, I do hope to post as much as possible about stuff that I'm working on and stuff that I like. Mostly design type things. My stuff will be paper related, I create cards and notebooks/journals. I mostly block print but I am starting to get into silkscreening. So I'll post stuff about that. Anyway, I don't want to limit what I can and can't post...so I will post anything I am loving at the moment!

3 comments:

MewPaperArts said...

Yay for my new favorite blog and Etsy arteest!

t-berry said...

awwwww thanks :) *blush*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture Miss T-berry. I wonder who was the lucky gal who snapped it? ;) Amalia