Monday, May 21, 2007

The Best Kind of Monday.


The Monday of a long weekend! YAY! I feel good this morning, after not sleeping for the last few days, I actually had some really great sleep last night. I woke up this morning feeling rested and relaxed. Although it's really sunny outside (still a little cool where I am), I'm going to spend the day in the studio working on some pieces I started. I also have some homework to do.
On my morning stroll through etsy-ville, I came across Ola Designs. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5050217 The shop has some really great pretty pieces of ceramic. Check out the colour combinations in the set pictured above. Beautiful! And her prices are so reasonable.
Alright, time to head down to the studio.

1 comment:

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

These are so beautiful. What a great find!