Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Quiet Sunday Morning


After the chaos of yesterday, it's nice to be able to sit here in my pjs, post to my blog and check out all my usual websites (etsy, design sponge, poppy talk, etc...) all while sipping on some organic, fair trade coffee. *sip* ahhhhhhhhh...

Last night I went down to the bunker and made a couple of things.
I posted one on etsy last night...here is a pic. I love the shape of the envelope, it has draw string closure (as well as normal envelope glue). So using the shape of the envelope as inspiration, I designed a long flat note card to go along with it using Japanese linen paper (one of my favs!). The card measure 3 3/4" x 9". Fabulous! This note card is also available in a green and chocolate combination.
Hope you're doing something wonderfully relaxing. Don't forget to call mom today :)

No comments: