Thursday, May 3, 2007

Made this tonight too.


This one isn't in my etsy shop. I made this one for my best friend in the whole wide world who I went to visit about 4 weeks ago in Vancouver. There is story behind this one. My best bud and I went out and had a few too many drinkipoos, then came home and made some "art". Actually I just took ink to some watercolour paper she had and painted some flowers.

Well when I got back home from my visit (I live in Ontario), I watercolored the flowers, the background and made a notebook for her. The pages inside are a pastel blue. It's supposed to be a surprise, but I guess she'll see it here. I'm going to ship it off to her tomorrow. Hope she likes it. Smooches bella. Miss you LOTS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is very pretty!
hey i'm in Whitby, On!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! :) Way to keep a surprise secret! I knew you'd tell me what you made me sooner or later.. and I didn't even have to bribe you with anything. It's beautiful and I love it! I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm going to use it as a sketchbook for new jewellery designs. Smooches bella! ~ Amalia