Sunday, May 20, 2007

**yawn**


I was up way too late last night and then got up way toooooo early this morning. Total number hours of sleep: 3! Ouch.

But I did take advantage of my insomnia and worked in my studio on some new stuff. Mostly I was just testing out some images and colours for my silk screening class but I'm happy with what came out of it. The piece above was done with india ink as well as block printing ink. The leaf is something I carved out for a new design of cards that I'm selling in my etsy shop. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6004409

Alright, maybe it's time for a nap (or another cup of coffee).

2 comments:

amy said...

oh i love the colour combination! beautiful :) and thankyou for saying hello!!

Heather Moore said...

Hi Ana
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I love this print you've made - beautiful shapes and colours. I'm dying to try out some block printing soon - next time I have a gap!
Cheers
Heather