Friday, June 8, 2007

Fantastic Artist: Isabelle Tuchband


I originally saw some work from Ms Tuchband in a decor magazine. It really appealed to me because of all the colour and the real Latin flair of it. So I googled her (love Google) and found her website. Love her work, very inspiring, I hope you like it too.
On another note, my back is ever so slightly better. I do feel I'm on my way to a full recovery. It seems I bounce back quick, which is great.
Tonight I have to work on 10 sketches for my drawing class tomorrow (if any good comes out of it, I will post them).
Happy Friday All! Day job time.
Smooches.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isabelle's work is amazing and she's a wonderful lady and friend of mine. I have a 5' x 5' painting of hers, "Ma vie" that will I will not be able to fit into my new apartment when I relocate. If you or anyone you know might be interested, I can provide photos, etc.