Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Ouchie


Well, I'm at home today, not for fun stuff either, my back pain won't let up so I'm trying to concentrate on getting rid of this pain in the..er...back. Send me happy, healthy back thoughts PLEASE.

I did go to my silk screening class last night since I had t-shirts pinned to the table in the middle of the whole process so I had to get it done. As promised, here are some pics. They aren't the best, I'm still experimenting on how to take a decent t-shirt pic without wearing it. The t-shirts above are my first batch. I will be printing on American Apparel t-shirts, I just need to get them ordered.

Below is a sketch I created while lying flat on my back, trying to get better. It was inspired by a book I just bought on Art Deco fashion called just that, Art Deco Fashion by Suzanne Lussier (a beautiful little book full of coloured pics). And of course this new obsession of mine stems from the movie The Painted Veil I mentioned a few posts ago. Hope you will watch it.

Alright, time to rest. Ciao and smooches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending you lots of happy, healthy thoughts! I hope you feel all better soon!

Amalia

pamela michelle said...

I'm impressed you were able to do that while lying on your back. It's beautiful. Even better in color! Hope you feel better!