Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday morning


Happy Monday All. *yawn*

It was a crazy weekend full of bbqs and father's day chaos. BUT I survived! Unfortunately I didn't get a lot of work done like I had planned but c'est la vie.

SO tonight I have to get going on my design ideas for my repeat yardage assignment. I'm excited about that, I have some ideas, so hopefully they translate well on to paper so that I can shoot my screen tomorrow and start printing (silk screening).

Oh one more thing, I've posted about her before but I have to tell you the work that Ali J has been posting in her shop, Aussie Patches...SO awesome! I love it. Check out one of her newest illustrations above.

*smooches*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful :-)

Anonymous said...

ooo I am loving your work! Do you mind if I link you to mine :)