Wednesday, July 18, 2007

der

That's red spelled backwards :)

The earrings above are from Aran Made. She creates enameled jewelry as well as letter press cards. She attends the Penland School of Crafts (nice!), and really does some nice work.

It's Wednesday, half way through the week (wow, time is going by supah fast!), I started sketching last night, I'm playing with some ideas around the Blue footed booby. In the past, I block printed these super cute seabirds on to greeting cards but I think I'm going to get more into illustrating them. Honestly I just think they are so damn cute. Anyway it feels good to be drawing again after a few weeks of feeling uninspired and a little sad. But things are looking up now and I'm feeling really great and pretty happy these days :)

Anyway, enough of that, I suppose I should try to get some work done around here. Day job time. Ciao. *smooches*

1 comment:

sven said...

Those are amazing ear-rings ... i'm positively drooling.