Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lovely shop


This morning as I was checking out etsy, I came across Cate Angel's shop full of print goodness. Totally affordable art and I must say all the women Cate has painted, stunning.

Not much going on over on my end. I'm getting ready for my move (I've mentioned a few times now) so I haven't been painting or posting to my shop. It's empty :( So sad. BUT after my move, I have some new tricks up my sleeve. I created a new shop on etsy which I'm really excited about. I wanted to change the name of my current one, and for those of you who are familiar with etsy know that once you pick that name, you're pretty much stuck. Anyway, I will post more information as soon as I get the new shop up and going :) It's so exciting!

Alright, day job time. *smooches*

No comments: