Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday morning

I've been feeling a tad lazy lately when it comes to the ole blog. I have really had to force myself to post. My problem seems to be that I struggle with content. I mean, I always find great artists on Etsy to write about and for the most part like to write and share my own work. But the truth is there is so much going in my life right now, lots of change that I'm finding it difficult to get into the right frame of mind.

Anyway enough belly aching...things will get back to "normal" probably by the end of next week...soooooo...hang in there :)

*smooches*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel you!

I get "blogged down", as well. I LOVE the actual posting part...it's just the making myself get started part that gets me.

Either I'll feel like I have nothing to say, because I'm not really doing anything but workingworkingworking, or I'll have SO much to say, I just don't know what to say first, so I put off posting and suddenly it's three weeks later...and who wants to write about a bunch of stuff that happened three weeks ago?

Anyway, I hope that all you've got going on works out for the best!

KJ