Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday Afternoon


Happy Sunday all. So far it's been a lazy one for me. I did have an early start to the day but I'm in slow motion. I suppose that's what Sundays are for :)

My mission to finish packing is complete. Just a few things left, but that is stuff I need up until my moving day.

So I watched the first 3 movies in the Harry Potter series. I actually hadn't watched any of them (nor have I read any of the books despite the fact of receiving one from a friend). I'll put that on my 'to do action list'. I actually quite enjoyed them, although I did find parts to be a little scary (how do kids watch that? ;)

Right now I'm sipping a fabulous cup of organic chai tea with some agave nectar in it for sweetness. Next, well, I'll probably do some more sketching. I've been playing with a few different ideas so that when I get my new studio set up (after my move), I can just get to work.

Oh I found something I really like on etsy this morning from Glory Daze I love the screen printed fabric pouch pictured above, so lovely. Please do check out her shop.

That's it kids. *smooches to all*

1 comment:

Parisbreakfasts said...

Really fun things here T-Berry!